ACIT 2017 Final Paper Submission
This year Conference Publishing Service (CPS) is publishing the conference proceedings and you will send your final camera ready papers to CPS.
You will find the final paper submission instructions here
Please follow the instructions below to prepare your final paper.
- CPS Instructions: For CPS each paper can be up to 6 pages in length. Up to 2 additional
pages (for a total of 8) pages can be purchased.
- Here you can find an CPS formatting
template. Your paper must be US Letter (8.5"x11")
- When entering Author names be sure to
capitalize only the first letter of each word. Please do not include
a prefix, suffix or title in author names because that will cause indexing
problems in the proceedings. When enntering the title for your paper
capitalize only first letters of the words - not the entire title.
Click here to check your paper with pdf eXpress
to make sure that your paper conforms to Xplore-compatible pdfs.
- Because of SCI requirements for our IJNDC journal and IJSI journal to be indexed, we ask you to have at least 2 references from past issues the journals. To view past issues of the IJNDC journal click here. To view past issues of the IJSI journal, click here.
- Springer Instructions: If your paper is selected
for Springer publication then please Click
Here for Springer formatting instructions. We need your main paper pdf file and the source files to generate the pdf file, the
ACIT Springer copyright file, and proof of registration all zipped into one zip file. Then email the zipped file to email@example.com.