ACIT 2018 Final Paper Submission
Please follow the instructions below to prepare your final paper.
- ACM (ICPS) Instructions: For ICPS each Regular Session paper can be up to 6 pages in length. Up to 2 additional
pages (for a total of 8) pages can be purchased. Poster papers can be up to 2 pages in lenth. The physical size of the poster presented at the conference can be either A1 or A0.
- Here you can find an ICPS formatting
- When entering Author names be sure to
capitalize only the first letter of each word. Please do not include
a prefix, suffix or title in author names because that will cause indexing
problems in the proceedings. When enntering the title for your paper
capitalize only first letters of the words - not the entire title.
- Click here for instructions on how to submit your final camera ready paper and author information to ACIT 2018.
- Springer Instructions: If your paper is selected
for Springer publication then please Click
Here for Springer formatting instructions. We need your main paper pdf file and the source files to generate the pdf file, the
ACIT Springer copyright file, and proof of registration all zipped into one zip file. Then email the zipped file to firstname.lastname@example.org.