ICIS 2017 Final Paper Submission
If you have questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This year ACIS will collect your camera ready (Final) IEEE paper, publish the proceedings and then submit the proceedings to IEEE.
- IEEE Instructions: For IEEE each paper can be up to 6 pages in length. Up to 2 additional
pages (for a total of 8) pages can be purchased.
- Here you can find an IEEE formatting
template. Your paper must be US Letter Size (8.5 x 11")
- When entering Author names be sure to
capitalize only the first letter of each word. Please do not include
a prefix, suffix or title in author names because that will cause indexing
problems in the proceedings. When enntering the title for your paper
capitalize only first letters of the words - not the entire title.
Click here to check your paper with pdf eXpress
to make sure that your paper conforms to IEEE Xplore-compatible pdfs.
- An IEEE copyright form is required. For the IEEE copyright form click on either the
PDF or DOC
version of the form.
here for instructions on how to submit your IEEE final camera ready paper, copyright form and author information to ICIS 2017.
- Springer Instructions: If your paper is selected
for Springer publication then please Click
Here for Springer formatting instructions. We need your main paper pdf file and the source files to generate the pdf file, the
ICIS Springer copyright file, and proof of registration all zipped into one zip file. Then email the zipped file to email@example.com.